The area between Langennaundorf and Drasdo is a typical mill location far well beyond the town. The post mill has been here since 1723 and has been owned by the Schöllner family since 1888. They completely refurbished the dilapidated outer shell in recent years – only the sails are missing, which were dismantled after storm damage in 1961. There is more to see on the inside because the mill equipment is almost completely preserved. These include, for example, a mill stone with a vibrating shoe and hopper, a complete cleaning track and a twin centrifugal sieve with screw conveyors. These and other items impressively reflect the technical changes of the last three centuries.
The mill can be visited on German Mill Day or by making a booking in advance by telephone.