The museum in Reckahn Castle is dedicated to the life and work of Friedrich Eberhard von Rochow (1734-1805). In the 18th century, he turned Reckahn into a centre of enlightened reforms of educational science and a Mecca for prominent representatives of politics and the society. In addition to the permanent exhibition, special exhibitions, concerts and lectures are also held at the museum. The concert hall is available as a venue for civil wedding ceremonies.
The estate gardens are accessible at all times.