The brewery and distillery was built in 1685 by Reichsfreiherr Otto von Schwerin. At that time, the brewery was also used as a distillery, warehouse, official residence with court and prison rooms, and living quarters for the brewer. Accordingly, the restaurant in the historic vaulted cellar exudes the charm of past centuries. It serves home-style cooking such as roast pork, knuckle of pork and grilled dishes. Vegetarian dishes are also available. The food is accompanied by genuine Altlandsberg beer from the restaurant's own brewery and distillery. In front of the restaurant there is a spacious sun terrace. Open-air events are held regularly during the summer months. In addition to the in-house beers, there are also own brandies and liqueurs on offer.
The cupola hall, banquet hall and meeting room in the brewery can be booked for various events.