Lake Kalksee is located between Rüdersdorf and Woltersdorf. It has a water surface of 85.5 hectares and is up to ten metres deep. zander, carp, perch and asp are among the species found at Lake Kalksee.
- Size: 85.5 hectares, depth: 10 metres
- Fish species: eel, zander, pike, carp, tench, catfish, perch, common bream, roach, rudd, asp
- Fischerei Löcknitz 15537 Gosen-Neu Zittau, Telephone: +49 3362 821100
- Köpenicker Fischervereinigung e.V. 12557 Berlin, Telephone: 030 6512684
- Sale of fishing permits: Angelcenter Grünheide, 15537 Grünheide (Markt), Karl-Marx-Str. 19, Telephone: + 49 3362 884214