Borne is five kilometres south west of Bad Belzig. The cobblestone church is presumed to date from the beginning of the 13th century. This means it is one of the oldest village churches in Fläming. The rectangular nave is follows by an inset, square choir and a semi-circular apse with three windows. The Neo-Baroque half-timbered tower was built in 1908. It has a pointed dome and an octagonal lantern. On the south wall of the choir, a walled-up priest’s portal can be made out.
The key is available from the Grünert family, opposite the church, telephone +49 33841-35231.