The little half-timbered church is in the centre of the village. It is simple, as is typical of Havelland village churches. The church was built from 1730 to 1732. Toward the end of the 19th century, the parish council resolved to comprehensively redesign the church. On December 2, 1893, the proud congregation celebrated its consecration. In 1917, the church lost its tin façade pipes and the old bronze bell because of an expropriation order. The materials were important to the war efforts. The church parish had to give up another bell, the new one this time, during the disastrous Second World War. In 1944 and 1945, the church was used to store optical devices. In April 1948, the parish receives a bronze bell. Because the tone of the bell did not fit in with the existing chimes, the bell was later melted down. A major celebration was organised in 1982 to mark its 250th anniversary. However, the church had visibly fallen to decline. In 1985, the reconstruction phase began. In 1988, the beams were replaced and the exterior was plastered. The interior is bright and welcoming. The horseshoe gallery again held the organ after successful repairs, which was inaugurated with a concert in July 1999.
Viewings by arrangement.