The Kalkberg Church is located in the heart of Rüdersdorf. Its special feature is that it was built from Rüdersdorf limestone. Its lead-gray walls show a neo-Gothic hall construction. The west wall is embellished by ornamental elements and the porches are built in the form of arcades. The windows are soaring and made of leaded glass. The pulpit, which appears very dominant, fits very well into the idiosyncratic effect of the choir room. The tower is slightly protruding and the tower clock with three dials was made by the clockmaker Roehsner. The church was built according to plans by Friedrich August Stüler and was consecrated in November 1873. In April 1945 the church was severely damaged by bullets. In 1953 the damage was repaired in a makeshift way.
In 1991/1992 the necessary work on the tower was carried out. Since 1998 the church is under monument protection.