The church in Göritz is an early Gothic granite structure that was built in the first half of the 13th century. It features narrow Gothic doors and windows. The rectangular granite building’s steeple on the western side protrudes over the nave by almost a metre to the north and the south. There are two bells in the steeple, and the older one was made in 1452. The church was fully refurbished and also painted on the inside in 1992 and between 2004 and 2006.