The village church, built in the 16th or 17th century, is the oldest preserved building in Prenden. After extensive renovation works to the church and half-timbered tower, a local history museum was set up. Both local history and church history are presented in words and images. Particular attention is paid to famous Prenden natives such as the first Brandenburg Field Marshall Otto Christoph von Sparr and alchemist and glass-maker Johann Kunckel von Löwenstern. The centrepiece of the exhibition is a mechanical single-handed clock dating from 1704. Current events can be found on the friends’ association website.