The altar has two levels and was made by the sculptor Detlev Matzmann in 1710. The wooden crucifix on the south wall dates from the 15th century. On the gallery there is a Schuke organ from 1951. Very special is the two-story lord's box.
Renovation work has been carried out time and again. The last in the years 1999/2000.
The church is cared for by the Protestant church district of Neukölln. Services are held alternately in the parishes of the parish Selchow.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)