First mentioned in a document in 1366, the mill has since shaped the townscape of Königs Wusterhausen at the Notte bridge.
After 750 years, the mill has now found a new purpose. Extensively renovated, its historical character has nevertheless been preserved. As much of the existing materials as possible were preserved. Old beams, pulleys and gear parts were left in their original places wherever possible or reused elsewhere for decorative purposes. In addition to two high-quality holiday apartments on the upper floor, event facilities have been created in a historical location in a modern setting. Four different rooms and the inner courtyard are available for festivities as well as business events. Due to the historical structure of the building, up to 300 people can dance, sit and eat on several levels. Modern presentation and conference technology provide the prerequisites for successful coaching sessions, workshops and seminars in the face of Königs Wusterhausen Castle and its park.