Diedersdorf Castle was built in the mid-18th century. Its exterior has been altered and extended a number of times. This is most clearly seen in the richly decorated Neo-Baroque portal dating from 1876. On the south side, a flight of steps leads to the castle grounds with a small lake and old stand of trees. It is known that the Prussian war council of Kunow had the manor house built in the mid-18th century. A cross vaulted cellar room and the irregular, very rough existing stonework indicate a previous building. To the west, the current appearance in the Classical style dated from 1800. The building is considered “Baroque” because of the steps and the elaborate portal dating from 1876. The park dates from around 1900. Today, the castle is a hotel and restaurant.
Various hiking trails are signposted around the castle and the district of Diedersdorf and in part run through the landscape conservation area of “Diedersdorfer Heide and Großbeerener Graben”.