The Baroque Stülpe Castle was built in 1754 by Adam Ernst II of Rochow.
The experts of the Brandenburg State Office for the Preservation of Monuments still give the castle top marks in recognition of its renovation. According to its report, "The building has almost completely preserved its baroque form to this day." The façade division, which is exceptionally complex and detailed for Brandenburg, raises Stülpe "above the masses of Brandenburg feudal houses”. Apart from the castle, parts of the baroque building complex have also been preserved in their original form.