The Wassersuppe village church itself is a simple half-timbered hall dating from 1756, built on the foundations of a previous structure. The tower and west gable were retained; a brick façade was added to the half-timbered walls of the church nave at the end of the 19th century. The showpiece of the interior is a Baroque pulpit altar, made in 1703 by Johann Christof Richter from the village of Cammer near Lehnin. Chubby-faced Baroque angels blow trumpets between acanthus leaves while the pulpit panels bear carved figures of the four Evangelists and probably came from a pre-Reformation altar dating from the early 15th century. The wooden epitaph framed with acanthus commemorates Christoph von Wuthenow, who died in 1705 at the age of three.
In summer the key is available from Karin von Heyking, Dorfstrasse 10, telephone +49 173 5221190 or +49 33872 70605, further information from Hohennauen parish office: telephone +49 33872 70223.