Today's restaurant and guesthouse "Zur Friedenseiche" has been in the family since May 1931 and was acquired by the grandfather Karl Schenk. After the property had been expanded again and again, demolition and new construction of the restaurant building were on the agenda with the 2nd generation in the 1970s. It was not until the mid-1990s that the guesthouse was then expanded in the attic of the building. Today the restaurant with the hall, the fireplace room, the guest room and the beer garden offers space for family celebrations, relaxed lunches or dinners with business partners or friends and much more. Our hall is popular for larger events such as weddings, dances, graduation parties and concerts. From May to the end of October, the beer garden is open and the crown of the "Peace Oak" provides a shady spot for guests.