The buildings of the former Auguste-Victoria-Pfingsthaus-Stiftung (Auguste Victoria Pentecostal Foundation) stand at the foot of the Pfingstberg hill: the church, rectory, Widows’ House, old and new Pentecostal Houses, stable and an entrance portal. It all began with the establishment of a "rescue house for the education and improvement of morally neglected boys" in 1851. The plot of land was donated by Queen Elisabeth. The church was built in 1894. It was initially conceived as a chapel for the institution, but was extended as soon as it had been completed. A wooden ceiling extending far into the roof space spans the interior of the church. The visible timberwork is carved and painted. Two large arches protruding into the roof space and resting on a central pillar together with a round opening have been made in the former back wall of the church behind which is located the gallery housing the organ. The royal loggia is constructed in the style of medieval choral pews and carries the coat of arms of the Empress. The many late-Romantic stained glass windows with images of saints and scenes from the life of Jesus are definitely worth a visit.