Under the altar in the Protestant Church of Kletzke is the tomb of the Quitzow family. This tomb was opened in 1902 when the church was being extensively refurbished. 6 or 7 coffins were found. One coffin, belonging to Achaz (who died in 1605) was opened and the deceased person was found to be still very well preserved. He wore a precious ring on a chain around his neck. The hands of the deceased man carried a delicate sword, which now hangs in a glass cabinet behind the altar. The entrance of the tomb had been bricked up several times after having been filled with sand. The altar Bible, which weighs 22 pounds, is also worth viewing. The baptismal font is also worthy of some attention. It is a Renaissance piece, made of sandstone and stands 1.12 metres tall. Three lions carry the half-spherical vessel, the surface of which is decorated with four figurative representations: Isaac's sacrifice, Jesus' birth, his baptism and resurrection. The maintenance of the interior of the church carried out at the end of 19th century has remained largely intact in terms of the seating, colour and tiles. As such, it now provides a rare insight into a village church over the last centuries. Since 1985, the white areas between the timber frames, the dials of the tower clock and the redesigned doors of the west wall have restored the front wall of the tower to its former glory, the decorative and architecturally dominant feature of this friendly Prignitz village.