The Church of St. Nikolai is a Gothic brick building using the outer walls of a previous building made of field stone with high-quality Baroque furnishings dating from the late 17th century.
It is the oldest building in Kremmen. Built in about 1200 (the choir and the three-nave main structure were built later), it opens its doors for viewings and concerts. The Baroque altar dating from 1686, the Apostles’ choir from 1693 and the baptismal font are worth seeing. The organ was built in 1961 by the Schuke company, the tower clock is a technical masterpiece dating from 1928. The church was the State of Brandenburg’s “Towns with Historic Town Centres” working group’s “monument of the month” in November 2005 and can be visited daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.