The half-timbered church in Braunsberg is the oldest building in the village: it was rebuilt in 1699 after the Thirty Years’ War by Palatine and French colonists. From 1704 to 1825 the parish was under the French Reformed mother church, until it joined the German Reformed daughter church of Linow. The previous building had to be demolished due to dilapidation, and the present half-timbered building was erected in 1743. The weather vane on the top of the tower still bears witness to this date. In 1834 the church underwent its first renovation, during which the bell of the church was recast in Berlin. It bears the inscription “Cast by Hackenschmidt in Berlin 1847” and has unusual an unusual suspension with head figures at the end. The exterior of the church is regarded by conservationists as an impressive document of church construction in a reformed parish. The interior was rather soberly designed in 1959/60, with a cladding of fibreboard and an adapted pulpit that was originally created in Baroque style. The altar table, baptismal font and wooden chairs date from the 1960s.