- Großer Drocheteich between Schwerzko and Bomsdorf
- Size: 6.88 hectares depth: up to 3.50 metres
- Fish species: carp, pike, tench, whitefish
- Tenant/operator: Fischerei– und Naturschutzverein Dorchesee Schwerzko e.V.
- Sale of fishing permits:
- Fischerei– und Naturschutzverein Dorchesee Schwerzko e.V., Zur Mittelmühle 8, 15898 Neuzelle OT Schwerzko
- Neuzelle tourist information centre, Stiftsplatz 7, 15898 Neuzelle, telephone +49 33652 6102, www.neuzelle.de
Fishing is limited to certain times which are published in the event schedule. When fishing at moonlight, the Dorcheteich is transformed into a sea of light – a sight well worth seeing not just for anglers. One of the absolute highlights is the close of the annual fishing season on the 3rd weekend of October. On this day, guests have the opportunity to buy freshly caught and ready-to-cook fish. Catering is provided on this day.