Part of the Spree flows between Erkner and Neu Mönchwinkel. This section covers a surface area of about 5 hectares in total. The deepest point is at four metres. Mainly pike and catfish can be caught in this section of the Spree. It is managed by the Fischerei Löcknitz.
- Fish species: catfish, pike
- Size: 5.5 hectares, depth: 4 metres
- Tenant/operator: Fischerei Löcknitz/Peter Meng
- Sale of fishing permits:
- Big Fish Angelshop, Friedrichstrasse 50, 15537 Erkner
- Müllers Angelmarkt, Alt Kaulsdorf 18, 12621 Berlin