Golfpark Berlin Prenden features a 27-hole golf course in the attractive landscape of the Barnim Nature Park. The casual, relaxed atmosphere welcomes golfers at all handicaps, from beginners to advanced. The design of the golf course is similar to that of a Scottish links course and features a lightly undulating terrain with lots of lakes and ponds.
Beginner golfers will find the golf school’s offers interesting. The golf taster course takes place on the driving range every Sunday at 2 p.m. You can chip, drive and putt your first golf balls under the supervision of professional golf instructors.
- facility spanning over 120 hectares
- 18-hole championship golf course
- open, full-fledged, 9-hole golf course
- driving range with 100 lawn teeing spots
- golf school with video training
- golf licence and taster courses
- ‘van Wachtel’ restaurant serving fresh, high-quality cooking
- golf membership and green fee offering excellent value for money