The neo-Romanesque brick church from 1875 is mainly built of yellowish bricks. The new building which replaced its half-timbered baroque predecessor, which had become too dilapidated over the years and had to be completely demolished. The distinctive round arches dominate the exterior of the newly built church. The adjoining west tower has a square ground plan and can be entered from the west via a large portal.
Part of the interior decoration of the church, for example the altar, is from the baroque period. The altarpiece did not originally belong to the altar and dates from around 1675. It is decorated with a coat of arms of the founders. The organ was built by the Berlin organ builder Wilhelm Remler.