The village church in Wernsdorf was built between 1801 and 1803. Seventeen metres high, it is one of the tallest buildings in Wernsdorf. The square floor stones for the church were supplied by the brickyard in Kablow. Around 1900 the church acquired its organ. The listed church is used both for cultural purposes and religious services. Directly in front of the church there are cast-iron bells. They were installed in the church in 1927, but were replaced by smaller bronze bells in 2002.