The Töpferei Kiesel pottery workshop is now in the hands of the fifth generation and dates back to 1837. A spacious workshop with a cosy kiln and several pottery wheels provides space for collaboration, seminars, training and pottery course.
Range of services
- Architectural elements
- Playground design
- Urban furniture
- Traditional farmhouse and garden ceramics
- Different kinds of tiles made of wood-fired stoneware with salt, ash and clay glazes.
- Clay, pottery and kiln making projects with children
- Workshops, seminars, art therapy
- Provision of the workshop for symposia, workshops and similar events or for the artist’s own ceramic work.