The castle with a 15-hectare park is located in the district of Ahlsdorf. The two-wing Baroque complex from 1709 was altered in 1720 for Anton Friedrich von Seyffertitz and in the 19th century under the Von Siemens family. A Baroque garden was created after 1707. The castle grounds were landscaped in 1857/58 and at the beginning of the 20th century. The judicial officer Georg von Siemens acquired the estate in 1857 and transformed the Baroque park into a landscape garden. The basic structures and some of the park architecture have been preserved to this day. A tea house was added in 1906, which was originally the exhibition pavilion of the Dresden Arts and Crafts Exhibition.
The castle is now privately owned. Public guided tours are available on request. The castle grounds are freely accessible.