The Kulturscheune is a culture centre right on the banks of Lake Großen Seddiner See. The listed half-timbered house was built in 1700 as a private house and is now the last thatched half-timbered house in the surrounding area. From 1825 to 1930, the building was used as a public school. There is now a local history parlour here, exhibiting old objects from country life used for rural crafts (spinning, sewing, embroidering, basket weaving, making repairs and much more). Art exhibitions and cultural events are held at the Kulturscheune. The barn can also be rented for private event and celebrations.