“One of the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful golf course (referring to the southern course) in Germany. Great condition and top-of-the-line service. More than recommended, a MUST for the golfer!” (Anonymous quality tester of the Leading Golf Courses of Germany, southern course, May 15, 2014).
Besides being a sports haven, the Golf- und Country Club Seddiner See also offers its members and guests a social space. Since 2010, it has been a member of the “Leading Golf Courses of Germany”. In addition to an expansive range with the best requirements for an efficient practice, we provide a qualified professional team from a certified PGA golfing academy.
- 185-ha course
- 2 18-hole courses
- Trolley and e-cart hire
- Elegant club house with restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference room, gym area
- Guests changing rooms with sauna
- Hohmann golf shop
- Expansive practice area with covered teeing grounds
- PGA golfing academy (videoscope, Sam Puttlab, swing catalyst, K-Vest practice)
- Dogs are not allowed on our premises.