- Guided nature tours on the River Havel from Kützkow to Bahnitz with information on Westhavelland Nature Park and on re-naturing of the Lower Havel
- Days out from Pritzerbe to Künstlerdorf Bahnitz with a Kneipp trail and a visit to the smallest church in Germany
- Historic round tour in Pritzerbe, one of the oldest towns in Mark Brandenburg, with a visit to the only reed weaving works in Germany and the parish church of St. Marien
- Trip on the Pritzerbe ferry and a historic round tour of the former Rittergut Kützkow manor
- Natural history boat tours on the Lower Havel
The guided tours can be booked all year round. Prices 5 € per person.