- rented out all year round with underfloor heating and central ventilation
- Extras: Pick up service can be arranged from Schwielowsee or Potsdam stations
- Use of the washing machine for a fee
- Sauna possible as part of the wellness package
- Swimming pool can be used for free by arrangement
- Pets by arrangement
- Credit cards are not accepted
- Check-in from 3 p.m., check-out until 11 a.m.
2 extra beds are possible for a surcharge (travel cot, guest mattress or sofa in the living room) In the summer months and during school holidays a minimum stay of 1 week is preferred. It is only possible to confirm bookings for short stays at short notice.
The house on the edge of the forest is ideal for holistic relaxation, at any time of year. The private sauna with a rooftop terrace is like a tree house between the tops of the pine and black locust trees, and can be booked as part of the wellness package. The sauna can also be used as an organic wet sauna or as a Finnish sauna. In the spring and autumn you can then cool off in the swimming pool and relax on the sauna loungers afterwards.
It’s possible to put together a therapy that suits you from the different treatments offered at the neighbouring naturopathy practice in Einstein’s Summer House.
- Reflexology (foot and hand reflexology using Hanne Marquardt’s methods)
- Biodynamic massages using Gerda Boysen’s methods
- Aromatherapy massage
- Craniosacral body therapy
The Havel lakes also provide lots of leisure activities for water sports enthusiasts. Albert Einstein himself relaxed here on his sailing boat. Alongside fishing, rowing, water skiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing and sailing, it’s also possible to acquire your sports boat licence for motor and sailing boats on holiday here. Sailing, rowing, paddle and motor boats can be rented out without a licence. A huge continuous forest begins right behind the house, perfect to go hiking for hours on end, as well as Nordic walking and bicycle tours. Guided hikes are offered once a month by the Heimatverein Caputh. The cycle path network is well-developed, and the European Bicycle Route R1, for example, goes around Lake Schwielowsee.