The guest house is located in a listed former residential building dating from 1870. The building is in a very quiet yet central location in Brandenburg. Single, double and triple rooms with a total of 34 beds are available to guests. The facilities include a private bathroom with shower, a television and a fridge. Simple, modern furniture provides an interesting contrast to the historic flair of the building.
There is a pear tree in the green courtyard, under which guests can have breakfast in good weather. Cars, motorbikes and bicycles can be safely parked here. The Havel Cycle Path is just 50 metres from the guest house.