The Protestant Church of Christ in Döbern was built in 1907/1908. In 1945, the roof, tower, apsis and windows were damaged and merely fixed provisionally. The roof, tower and apsis were replaced in 1949/1950. The wooden altar features a carved crucifix. The organ was built in 1910. Three cast iron bells that were made by the Schilling company in Apolda in 1956, toll daily at 7 a.m. and 12 p.m. The rectory was built in 1909.