The bog ore and fieldstone church in Eichwege was built around 1500 and it is now a protected monument. The half-timbered tower that is inclined to the side is its most distinct feature. The tower features strong walls and little notches. Former residents used the notches for protection. The retable inside the church was removed in 1956 and replaced with a more modern one.