The church in Bluno is among the oldest remaining half-timbered churches. Elector Johann George the 3rd commissioned construction of the church in September 1670. It was completed in 1673. A tower was added 100 years later. Apart from its base, the tower is made entirely of wood. Large parts of the church are preserved in their original form. It features a pulpit altar as is typical for the region, the “Madonna and Child” from 1450 and a group of sculptures from the 13th century.
Viewings and tours are possible by request.