The Jewish cemetery was built in 1839. Even today, there are graves with partly elaborately decorated tombstones. The cemetery is enclosed by a brick wall. The former mourning hall of the Jewish community of Guben, built in 1911, is also located on the grounds. It has been used by the Lutheran community of Guben since 1951. In 1966, a steel structure with two steel bells was erected.