An interdisciplinary team of doctors and specialists works on physiotherapy, pain therapy, psychooncology and lymphology at the MIWE Health Center in Forst (Lausitz). Medical, psychological and pain therapeutic treatments are provided in the accessible practice, which can also be booked as private services. In addition to treatments, such as LNB Pain/Motion therapy, the clinic’s own system to relieve most pain conditions, the MIWE Health Centre focuses on prevention and health rehabilitation. Training and consultation are also carried out in the practice.
Other services offered by the MIWE Health Centre:
- Sports equipment for people with reduced mobility can be used in the practice
- Organisation of health holidays in the Lusatian Lake District
- Accommodation in partner hotels with massage, heat packs, use of the gym, physiotherapy treatments
- Planning of day trips and holiday stays for people with reduced mobility
- Organisation of transfer aids for guests with reduced mobility in the region (care beds, wheelchairs etc.)
- Physiotherapy treatments in hotels in the region, e.g. Waldhotel Roggosen