The parish centre at Schulstrasse 8c was built in 1930/31 for what was then the parish of Bethlehem, according to designs by architect Fritz Eisler. After the Bethlehem Church was damaged, the parish centre and its church hall served as a place of worship from 1941 onwards. In 1932, Bethlehem parish (including Bergstücken) and Friedrichsgemeinde parish were combined to form Babelsberg parish. Services were held at the Schulstrasse parish centre up until 2004. Today the building houses the church offices, a hall for various events and rooms for children's groups.