This very rustic restaurant in an old weaver’s house with green shutters is one of the historic buildings of the Bohemian Weavers’ Quarter. This has long been – and still is – a meeting point for athletes from the nearby sports club. Political activity on a small and large scale has gone on here too – such as the foundation of the local association of the German Communist Party in 1919.
Traditional German fare is served, including farmer's breakfast, schnitzel and roulades. Seasonal specialities are also on the menu. In addition, there is the local beer “Potsdamer Stange”. Additional space is available in the attractive grass-covered outdoor area in front of the house.