The Zichorienmühle (chicory mill) is located on Schiffbauergasse by Lake Tiefer See. The mill was first mentioned under the name of “Knochenhauer'sche Zichorien-Fabrique” at Berliner Vorstadt in 1799. The mill produced coffee substitute called “Mocca-Faux”, but became known colloquially as “Muckefuck”. The factory was closed down in 1813. By that time the mill had lost its blades already, which is how it got its distinctive shape. It was subsequently used as a roofing felt factory and the distinctive battlements were added. The residential house with round arch windows was added later. Up until 2000 the mill was saved from decay by residents until restoration was finally completed according to monument preservation requirements in 2006. Today the mill houses the "Restaurant Il teatro".