The Protestant church with its impressive bell tower dominates the centre of the village. It steadfastly survived through many years of peaceful and confusing times. The construction of this Protestant Church is estimated to have been at the start of the 14th century. In the 18th century, the tower was set on fire several times by lightning and the steeple burned down every time. The damage was always repaired, but the last time the steeple was not rebuilt. In 1890, the church underwent a major reconstruction and renovation. A five-sided unrendered brick apse was added to the eastern side of the nave and, above it, the gable was rebuilt as a dazzling ornamental brick gable. The three apse windows were given lead glazing with representations of biblical images. In the south portal, the entrance was covered and protected by an unrendered brick structure. The interior has been redesigned with an open wooden ceiling. Repair work on the tower was carried out in 1869 according to the inscription on the tower. In 1991, the roof of the tower was recovered with plain tiles.