Gertrud Rohloff-Hecker is a nature and landscape guide in the Elbe-Brandenburg River Landscape Biosphere Reserve. Her main areas of interest are the River Elbe, the Elbe tributaries (Löcknitz), Rambower Moor, the inland dunes near Klein Schmölen and the Green Belt.
- Guided discovery walking tour in Germany's largest dyke relocation area of Lenzen-Wustrow
- Bicycle tours along the River Elbe and River Löcknitz
- Bicycle tours along the Green Belt
- Lenzerwische Tour by bicycle
- Planning and accompaniment of days out in the Rambower Moor - "Germany's most beautiful natural wonder 2014” (Sielmann Foundation) and in the dune landscape near Klein Schölen
- Multi-day offers: Creative days on the River Elbe, experiencing the countryside and art journaling, guided tours and design in collaboration with an artist