In Brandenburg's Elbe river landscape, especially in and around the Lenzer Wische region, the certified cultural and landscape guide offers guided hikes. The thematic hikes report on the development of the Elbe river landscape up to today's renaturation. With a bit of luck, sea eagles or red kites can be observed behind the Elbe dike on the guided hikes. On the exploration tours you will get to know the unique habitats of various migratory and resting birds in their natural environment. Hearing the rustling of the trees once again will awaken enthusiasm for the Elbe river landscape. This is nature.
- How it all began – From the glacier to the water meadows
- Silent hiker - The inland dunes, rare and strange elevations in an otherwise flat landscape
- Ice Age, Slavs and rich farmers – The Lenzerwische has been populated, used and changed since ancient times
- More room for the river – The relocation of the dyke, a look at the “Lenzener Elbe Valley water meadows" nature conservation project
- Lenzerwische Tour - By bike through the Wische region