The current Wittstock Town Hall had numerous predecessors. Historicism was all the range when it was built in the years 1905/06. The citizens of the town therefore acquired a Town Hall with numerous historical details, for example the Gerichtslaube/Courthouse Arcade at its rear. The west gable, typical of the North German brick Gothic style, was also cleverly incorporated into the new neo-Gothic building. The tower with its baroque tower is reminiscent of the Cathedral of St. Mary in Fürstenwalde (Spree). The medieval vaulted basements are not visible from the outside.