The historic daily life of Protestant pastors in the Brandenburg Mark region is documented in an exhibition covering some 190 square metres. The house was built in 1863 according to standard specifications for a Protestant rural parsonage. The function of the house remained unchanged for over 150 years. The building complex includes the hall, office room, lounge, family room, study, kitchen, pantry, common room as well as church, parsonage and stable exhibition rooms. The almost original state of preservation of the rural parsonage provides an outstanding opportunity to understand life in a Protestant pastorate.