The Protestant Church Hohen Neuendorf belongs to the church community Hohen Neuendorf - Stolpe.
Together with the water tower in the village it is one of the city's height dominants, forming the townscape.
The church was built from 1907 until its inauguration on February 21, 1909. The rectangular brick building, which was built as a hall church, has a steeple and entrance portal oriented parallel to the street for urban planning reasons. The nave can hold up to 500 visitors.
The square tower is 40 meters high and has three bells and a clock on each side.
The original bells came from Szczecin and were rung for the first time in 1908. Due to the war, these had to be melted down in 1917 before the church received new bronze bells in 1928. These again had to be melted down in 1942 for the World War II. It was not until 1955 that the church received new cast steel bells.
There are two galleries in the church, the northeast gallery and the southeast gallery.
While the northeast gallery seats the 25 members of the church choir and the 20 members of the wind choir at the same time and houses the organ, the southeast gallery seats another 50 churchgoers.
The church has been a listed building since 1998.
Extensive renovation and restoration work of the structure took place at the beginning of the 21st century.
Every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. a service is held in the church. For those interested, the house of worship is open as an "open church", for more information please refer to the website.