The traditional restaurant in the historic building dating from the 19th century has been owned by the family since 1830. Where rafters were once supplied with food and baked goods is now a popular restaurant for days out. The comfortable dining areas are decorated in the Brandenburg country house style. The blue salon can seat 20 and the lounge can seat 15 persons. A hall for 100 persons is available for events. An expansive beer garden can serve 200 guests right by the water under old trees.
Homestyle traditional fare using recipes typical of the region is served. This also includes pork schnitzel as well as home-made salads and seasonal dishes. Special emphasis is placed on regional ingredients.