The tourist information centre of the town of Kremmen is in the heart of the historic barn district on the edge of the historic town centre in the museum barn. You can see an interesting permanent exhibition about farming life here. One of a total of seven wedding rooms in the town of Kremmen is also located in the museum barn and is one of the most popular places to get married.
Do you need information on restaurants, overnight accommodation or hiking tours in Kremmen and the surrounding area? The tourist information point has detailed information and interesting tips from the region’s tourism experts. Use these valuable recommendations for your stay in Kremmen and Rhinluch Fen, a unique natural landscape.
- free information on sights in Kremmen and the surrounding area
- guided tours of the town and the barn district from five persons (Euro 2 per person)
- crane hikes on request
- free viewing of the local history collection
- barrier-free access for the entire building
- public toilets (Accessibility is given)
- event room for conferences and gatherings