In 1760, the Monastery Garden was redesigned according to the “French taste”. It is considered the only baroque-style garden in Brandenburg whose basic structure remained unmodified in the years thereafter. Based on the architectural plans from 1758, parts of the historic garden monument have been largely restored in recent years and prove ideal for a walk. The Orangery forms the central element of the garden. In the summer months, it transforms into a café, venue for cultural events and romantic “chapel” for bridal couples who like to tie the knot.