The former grain mill Ragower Mühle was built on the western bank of the river Schlaube around 1600. It is now a technological monument and the only mill with preserved equipment in the Schlaubetal Valley. The mill was in operation until 1968. In addition to this, turbines were used to generate electricity via a paddle wheel until 1964. Visitors to the mill that has been restored as a technological monument, can learn how flour is made. There are also a mill museum and a restaurant.