This was built east of the Altmarkt at the end of the 19th century following the demolition of the preacher houses. The largest church in Lower Lusatia, it is a late Gothic three-nave brick
structure from the 14th century. The interior has a beautiful star-ribbed vault, pulpit and high altar (1664) with magnificent alabaster carvings.
Visits to the church and the tower are only possible outside of services and events.